By using the Software, you signify your agreement to these Terms. If you do not agree with any of the Terms, then you must not use the Software.
Use of the Software
You may use the Software only in accordance with the Terms. You must not:
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or modify the Software.
- Copy the Software, or create derivative works.
- Distribute, transfer, sublicense or lease any part of the Software.
- Use the Software in any way that violates applicable law, or that causes harm to AI Perfect Assistant or any third party.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Software is owned and operated by AI Perfect Assistant and is protected by copyright laws and international treaties. Your use of the Software does not transfer to you any ownership or other rights in the Software.
The Software is provided to you “as is” without any warranties of any kind. AI Perfect Assistant disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, title, or fitness for a particular purpose.
Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that AI Perfect Assistant will not be liable for any damages or loss of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of profits, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- Your access or use of the Software;
- Any changes made to the Software; or
- Any services, products, or content made available through the Software.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding these Terms, please contact AI Perfect Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.